Two-Cheese Vegetable Alfredo Pasta Bake
Two-Cheese Vegetable Alfredo Pasta Bake paired with Diamond Collection Chardonnay
- 1 (16-oz) pkg bow-tie pasta
- 1 (14.2-oz) pkg vegan Alfredo-style deluxe cheese sauce (such as Daiya)
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 2 (8-oz) pkg nut-based ricotta cheese (such as Kite Hill)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Stir together Alfredo sauce packets and broth in a bowl. Stir together ricotta and parsley in a second bowl. Toss hot cooked pasta with Alfredo mixture, yellow squash, and zucchini until coated.
- Spoon half of pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Dollop with ricotta, and spread in an even layer. Top with remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Salsa-Ranch Wedge Salad
Side Dish Ingredients
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup fresh salsa
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
Side Dish Instructions
- Combine Ranch dressing and salsa. Cut lettuce into 6 wedges. Drizzle lettuce with Ranch mixture.