Salmon, Avocado, and Blueberry Salad
A fresh, feel-good salad that won’t have you feeling guilty reaching for that extra pour of Sofia Rosé to pair it with! Blueberries and the nuttiness from the walnuts pair perfectly with the balsamic dressing and delicious grilled salmon.
- 6 (6-oz) salmon fillets
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 (5-oz) pkg spinach and mixed baby greens
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Cook salmon, in batches, in 2 Tbsp hot oil per batch in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, toss together salad mix, avocados, blueberries, and walnuts in a large bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette. Divide among 6 plates and serve with salmon.