Grilled Chipotle-Chicken Wedge Salad
Grilled Chipotle-Chicken Wedge Salad paired with Diamond Collection Chardonnay
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice, divided
- 6 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic, divided
- 1 tsp ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper, divided
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
- 3 ears corn, shucked
- 3 heads romaine lettuce, halved lengthwise
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Combine 2 Tbsp lime juice, 1 Tbsp oil, ½ Tbsp garlic, ground chipotle pepper, and ½ tsp each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Rub over chicken.
- Brush corn and lettuce with 2 Tbsp oil; sprinkle with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken, covered, 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done. Grill corn and lettuce, covered, 2 minutes per side or until charred.
- Cut chicken into chunks. Cut kernels from cobs; discard cobs.
- Place lettuce on 6 plates; top with corn, tomatoes, and chicken. Whisk together 3 Tbsp oil, 1 Tbsp lime juice, ½ Tbsp garlic, and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper in a large bowl; drizzle over salads.